In this guide we will present a few example teams that you can build for the Union Raid bosses. Since you are limited to 3 attempts daily, you should split your characters in a way that allows you to counter some of the bosses, but at the same time make use of the your whole character roster.
For example, while the classic Rocket Launcher team shines on Obelisk and Doctor bosses, if you decide to split your RL characters between two teams, so you can attack both of them, your score will suffer. So it's better to build one good RL team and attack one of the bosses, while allowing your guild mates to deal with the second one. Coordination is key in this mode.
Team 1 - Laser Abuse
Snow White damage output during her burst on bosses is simply crazy, but you need to have her Burst leveled as high as possible to get the juicy multiplier. Honestly, the team is well known and used already against tons of bosses, so it doesn't need much explanation.
- Modernia - especially stages 6 and 7 when she's enraged (below 50% HP)
- Instead of Poli you can Xmas Anne,
- Instad of Poli and Dolla you can use Novel and Rapunzel (gives you more sustain at the cost of damage),
- If you don't have Maxwell you can use Privaty or Yulha, but Maxwell is BIS in the team.
Team 2 - Scarlet Goes BRR
Scarlet's consistent DPS can't be beat by any other damage dealer so building a team around her is an obvious choice. And she works well even if you don't have any dupes.
This configuration is the most popular one.
Perfect against Modernia on stages 6 and 7 as Folkwang and Aria shields allow you to survive for longer.
The popular reload abuse team works well on lower stages.
- Centi can be replaced by Rupee (when you don't need the shield and want to go for more damage),
- Modernia can be replaced by Privaty or Alice,
- Liter can be replaced by Pepper (when you need even more sustain against Modernia).
Team 3 - Splashy Splash
Rocket Launcher teams are great on the bosses that are susceptible to splash damage the Laplace and Vesti duo is hard to beat on them.
- If you don't have Power, you can use Vesti instead,
- Noise can be replaced by Rapunzel,
- Centi can be replaced by Dolla (she works really well with Vesti).
Team 4 - Pellets Galore
The good old Shotgun team that dominated the game back in the CBT is actually still a really good choice - while it doesn't shine anywhere, you can use it as a filler team if you can't build any of the more specialized teams above.
- Modernia - on stages 1 to 5
If you want to use Poli here, you have to drop one Burst III DPS and pair her with Dolla - that's because Poli Burst CD is 40 seconds.
Dedicated boss teams
We are currently working on preparing team guides for each of the bosses, but we hope the guide above will help you till we finish it!
Till then here's a great resource that gives you more teams ideas:Skyfall's Union Raid Teams guide