Nameless Honor is the name for the Battle Pass in Honkai: Star Rail. You unlock it at Trailblazer Level 15 (your account level).
It works similarly to Battle Passes you might know from other gacha games - for completing missions you are given Nameless Honor EXP that unlocks new levels, and to each level there tied are various rewards.
Here's a summary of the system:
- Each season of the Nameless Honor lasts for 45 days,
- There are 50 levels in total,
- The Nameless Honor is split into:
- Nameless Gift - the free path of the Battle Pass and those rewards are given to everyone who unlock them,
- Nameless Glory - the paid path with additional rewards,
- The price to unlock the Nameless Glory is currently set at $9.99,
- The missions you can do are split into Daily Missions, Weekly Missions and Period Missions,
- While Daily and Weekly Missions are self-explanatory, the Period Missions last for the duration of the whole Battle Pass.
- If you're in a rush, you can buy a level of Nameless Honor for 150 Stellar Jades.
- The main reward of the Battle Pass is a Light Cone selector that allows you to pick one of seven 4★ Light Cones.
List of rewards
You can find all the rewards available in both paths of the Nameless Honor in the table below.
|Level||Nameless Gift (free)||Nameless Glory (paid)|